Founded in 2003, LianTronics (stock code: 300269) is a leading display solution provider specializing in LED application products from R&D, manufacturing, sales to service. Now LianTronics has grown into a state-level high-tech enterprise with multiple pioneering technologies and a large-scale international company with business across 200+ countries and regions.
LianTronics has successfully conducted over 40,000 cases globally, covering critical mission, municipal engineering, commercial property, exhibition hall, public security organs, transportation hub, VR education, broadcasting studios, video conference rooms, advertising media, etc. At present, LianTronics owns an 80000sqm manufacturing base located in Dayawan Industrial Zone, Huizhou City, China, providing up to 2 billion CNY (300+ million USD) of annual production value to meet the needs of customers from all over the world.
LianTronics now has two sub-brands--- "LianTronics" and "Esdlumen". "LianTronics" brand and products are best described as solid, reliable, sophisticated, with a main focus on the fixed installation market. "Esdlumen" brand and products work hard towards synonymous to agility, flexibility, fashionable, with a balanced focus on both fix and rental markets. Together the Liantronics family now offers over 100 customizable products to customers worldwide.
Established in 2009, the 80,000sqm LianTronics Huizhou Manufacturing Base owns the most advanced automatic production lines in China to reach volume production capacity up to 10,000sqm/month, ranking the frontline in the world.
Now LianTronics Manufacturing Base has outfitted with industry-leading highly automated LED display production lines that reach 2 billion CNY (300 million USD) of annual production value. With 4 processes of product aging, 70+ procedures, 100+ inspection tests to guarantee superior product quality, and smart management systems of MES & APS for more intelligent and efficient manufacturing, LianTronics has built up outstanding manufacturing advantages of complete product categories, excellent quality and rapid delivery to lead the LED display industry.
● KONKA & LianTronics step closer to Mini/Micro LED’s mass production.
● LianTronics glasses-free 3D "Star Trek" LED Screen in Chengdu has gone viral on social media.
● LianTronics accomplished Shanghai's largest outdoor small-pitch LED wall for Museum of Art Pudong.
● Largest display supplier for Beijing Daxing Int'l Airport, the biggest airport worldwide.
● Joined hands with Tencent again to modernize Tencent new Beijing HQ.
● LianTronics achieved strategic partnership with KONKA.
● Supplier for famous enterprises such as Tencent, Alibaba, Huawei, etc..
● LianTronics products settled in Hongkong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.
● Identified as the 150th among the top 500 enterprises in Shenzhen in 2018.
● Sales account of fine-pitch LED display reached $110 million.
● Group HQ moved to Shenzhen Bay Technology & Ecological Park.
● LianTronics curved LED screen lighted up Alibaba Showroom for G20.
● LianTronics LED screens shined in Rio Olympics 2016.
● LianTronics stock market value reached over $1.5 billion.
● Fine-pitch LED display became a new driving force leading to the business growth.
● LED screen provider for Brazil 2014 World Cup.
● Merger with Esdlumen and UTOP.
● Awarded as the 10th "Famous Brand of Shenzhen”.
● Launched high-end fine-pitch LED display V·Me series.
● Awarded as the "Leading LED Enterprise of Guangdong Province”.
● Listed on Shenzhen stock market.
● Huizhou Manufacturing Center was put into operation.
● LianTronics' 1st energy-saving LED screen saving over 1 million kW·h every year.
● LianTronics LED walls supported 2010 Asian Games in mutiple venues.
● Huizhou Manufacturing Center foundation stone laying ceremony.
● Regarded as "National HI-TECH Enterprise”.
● Supported the 60th Chinese National Day.
● 1200sqm giant LED screen for New Giza, Egypt: Regarded as the top of the seven LED wonders of the world.
● 1st full-automatic production line of Chinese LED display companies.
● Liantronics LED displays shown at 15th Pan-America Games.
● Launched joint-stock reform
● Cooperated with Mitsubishi Electric and learned precision manufacturing technology from Japan to narrow the international gap.
● Pioneered "3-to-1" Full Technology.
● LED display sales volume ranked #1 in Shenzhen.
● Founded LianTronics Co., Ltd.
Interpretation of LianTronics logo: In the visual center of LianTronics logo lies an “L” onto a blue oval pattern representing the globe. “L” on one hand is the initial of “LianTronics”, on the other hand signifies “LED” - the core business of LianTronics. From the middle of LianTronics logo comes out 7 light beams separating the globe into 7 continents, which symbolize the determination of LianTronics to light up the world with its cutting-edge technologies and business vision---display all you want.
Your Trustworthy Display Solution Provider
Product + Service
Display All You Want
Optimism. Endeavor. Innovation. Gratitude.